A. The following acts and conduct on the part of the student will amount to misconduct.
- Misbehaviour towards teachers or any other employee of the school
- Intentional disturbance of classes.
- Absence from classes without the permission of the teacher/ Coordinator/ Principal
- Eve-teasing/misbehavior towards girl-student.
- Damaging/disfiguring school property.
- Propagating communal/ caste feeling among students.
- Indulging in Physical violence in any manner.
- Disobeying lawful orders of the teacher/Co-ordinator/Principal
- Bringing unauthorized people/articles/instruments.
- Theft/ Pilferage of school/ Student’s property.
- Indulging in acts of moral turpitude
- Always walk in line and that too towards left when moving for different classes in
- Students are expected to speak in ENGLISH during school hours.
B. INCASE OF MISCONDUCT, school shall take action as per observation, which may involve
- Oral warning to the student.
- Written warnings.
- Final written warning in case of no improvement.
- Suspension of one day from classes/school/period after three written warnings.
- Suspension of one week
- Hefty Fine & suspension for damaging/disfiguring the school property.
- Rustication in case of grave misconduct/lack of improvement despite of